Organisations are increasingly adopting wi-fi technology to support flexible working, enhance productivity, reduce expense and inconvenience of cabling and maximise the full potential of VoIP business communications.
OpenIP has expertise in the design, specification, implementation and management of business wi-fi networks. We have done work in Brine Leas School and Ribblesdale High School, in terms of Wireless access.
We deliver highly resilient, secure, scalable and effective business wireless networks for singe sites or multi sites. We have a team of engineers who are highly trained in all aspects of the products and services we use. Ruckus Wireless are generally the products that we use for our Wireless systems.
Ruckus Wireless are fully-loaded, fully-capable, and fully-standard, our Smart Wi-Fi products and patented technologies offer unmatched simplicity, ridiculous reliability, and killer coverage — at a fraction of the cost of alternatives.
Our industrial-strength Smart Wireless LAN products for enterprise systems eliminate cost and complexity, while delivering unprecedented performance and reliability.
Indoor, outdoor, meshed, video, voice, data, 802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11g—take your pick. Everything you need is uniformly managed as a single, centralized Wireless LAN with ZoneDirector. Or you can manage thousands of standalone APs or ZoneFlex wireless LANs remotely with FlexMaster.
And our Smart Wi-Fi products support even the most rigid, latency-sensitive applications—offering carrier-level quality and ironclad security to enterprises and service providers everywhere.
Ultra-fast and Reliable Smart Wi-Fi Access Points with Adaptive Antenna Technology
One of the Fastest Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Points Available — Delivering Range, Reliability with Adaptive Antenna Technology
Power Meets Simplicity – Smart Wireless LAN Controller
Carrier-class 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Outdoor Access Point with integrated small cell option designed specifically for the challenges facing mobile operators in deploying HetNets in high-density environments
Download the Free Ruckus Wireless Product Guide
Our solutions include:
- Our expertise allows us to be able to demonstrate how your planned network will perform
- Coverage and security issues are identified and addressed before at the initial quotation stage
Survey – pre-installation analysis will illustrate the real life performance and coverage of the solution
Implementation – experience ensures timely and effective deployment
- Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN) expertise ensures effective integration with existing technologies
- A full check will confirm a secure and effective operation across the network
Network management – self-managed options and the opportunity for OpenIP to monitor performance
Expert knowledge and experience of the latest innovations provided by key manufacturers:
- Wireless switches and access ports for cost effective LAN operation
- Bridges and client adapters unleash connectivity for everything from mobile hand held devices to Electronic Point of Sale (EPoS) systems and large assembly line equipment
- VoIP handsets and video conferencing