Same product, same service, from less than £57 per month
The Dell SonicWALL Firewall NSA Series offers SMB’s affordable next-generation firewall security and these units are popular with a number of our customers who will happily tell you why the SonicWALL firewall is so good.
The Sonicwall firewall as a service is great for business if you do not want the upfront cost of purchasing a firewall and the services outright. This is great for cash flow, if having a dedicated IT Security budget is not on the agenda but you know that your network needs some attention.
For less than £57 per month you can get a firewall from the Dell SonicWALL NSA Series with the Total Secure and GMS bundle for:
- From £56.85 per month based on a three year contract
- From £74.03 per month based on a two year contract
- From £94.08 per month based on a one year contract
The next-generation Sonicwall firewall offers a number of tools and services, as detailed below and on our FWaaS – Document:
- Superior Intrusion Prevention
- Malware Protection
- Application Intelligence and Control
- Real time traffic visualisation and inspection for SSL encrypted sessions
- Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection
- Content Filtering, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Virus and Intrusion Preventions
- Active/Passive and Active/Active DPI Failover
- Dell SonicWALL Global Management System (GMS) giving flexible, powerful and intuitive tools to manage configurations
- Mobile Connect – Available as a Mobile App on Apple iOS, Mac OSx, Kindle Fire and Google Android – providing simple and policy enforced access to corporate resource over encrypted SSL-VPN connections
The Dell™ SonicWALL™ Next-Generation Firewall delivers superior gateway protection, inspection for SSL encrypted sessions, and importantly, granular application intelligence and control.
Advanced security platform.
Ultimately, the Dell SonicWALL Firewall enables the enterprise to transition to a more advanced security platform that consolidates core Next-Generation Firewall application intelligence, control and visualization, and gateway protection capabilities along with other critical network optimization services.
Application Intelligence and Control.
A tightly integrated feature of the Dell SonicWALL Firewall, the Dell SonicWALL Application Intelligence and Control, monitors and displays application traffic in real time.
Dell SonicWALL’s Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection™ (RFDPI) engine scans every byte of every packet delivering full content inspection of the entire stream while providing high performance and low latency
Consolidating the Dell SonicWALL Firewall with the Dell SonicWALL WAN Acceleration Appliance (WXA) Series solutions reduces the load traversing the network and can boost traffic productivity on the network by as much as 2X.
Effortless deployment and management.
By merging comprehensive network security and control into a single platform, the Dell SonicWALL Firewall reduces the time and complexity that comes with configuring, deploying and managing security solutions.
For more information on the NSA Series firewalls, we can provide you with a datasheet. Contact us today on 01204 707146 or email@example.com if you would like some pricing on other models or as part of a packaged option for our other products and services.
And as an additional offer, we are offering one day free install* for all FWaaS orders placed on three year terms (and we will also a adopt a Free Donkey for you from The Donkey Sanctuary)
*subject to site survey and terms and conditions apply