OpenIP are one of a few partners in the UK that can offer the Dell SonicWALL firewall as a service rather than having to pay an upfront cost. This is a great opportunity and service to offer all businesses, especially small/medium enterprises who have limited budget spend within the year for things such as IT Security.
What is it?
FWaaS includes the Dell SonicWALL firewall appliance, security and management software, plus all related support and subscription services all managed together for one monthly subscription price.
What is included?
- Comprehensive Gateway Security – all in one network protection that combines gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, application intelligence and control, content filtering, firmware updates and 24×7 support
- Anti-spam, backup and recovery and secure remote access
- 24×7 technical support, prioritised by a pre-arranged SLA/policy escalation
Why use a managed firewall service?
- 40% said that controlling IT Security Costs would be a challenge for them over the next year
- 32% said that their organisation didn’t have security experts or skill sets necessary to handle security effectively
This is where OpenIP can help. OpenIP are experts in IT Security and have implemented and used SonicWALL firewalls for years and are trained to a high standard. You will be shown how it works and can be maintained by yourself or by us, we can create a package that is bespoke to your company.
Why choose Next Generation Security?
Dell SonicWALL NextGen firewalls provide comprehensive layers of defence by combining gateway content filtering, anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-spyware and intrusion prevention capabilities. Dell SonicWALL firewalls provide:
- Superior Intrusion Prevention
- Malware Protection
- Application Intelligence and Control
- Real time traffic visualisation and inspection for SSL encrypted sessions
- Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection
- Content Filtering, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Virus and Intrusion Preventions
- Active/Passive and Active/Active DPI Failover
- Dell SonicWALL Global Management System (GMS) giving flexible, powerful and intuitive tools to manage configurations
- Mobile Connect – Available as a Mobile App on Apple iOS, Mac OSx, Kindle Fire and Google Android – providing simple and policy enforced access to corporate resource over encrypted SSL-VPN connections
Security isn’t just about protection, it is about effective management too:
- Centralised security and network management
- Easy firewall policy management
- Centralised logging
- Cross-platform network security monitoring
- Real-time and historic reporting
How do I find out more?
Contact us on 01204 707146 or email us at email@example.com. Talk to one of our dedicated and trained employees who will be able to provide you with some more information about this service and any other products and services that you may require.