DISCOUNTED CALLS AND LINES
Example Call Charge:
We provide a wide range of call tariffs dependent on your call volumes, destinations and number of geographic locations. We only work with Tier 1 network providers for maximum economy and ultimate reliability.
All our calls are billed per second with no minimum call charge.* With no need to change your number and no loss of service during transfer, changing to Open IP could not be more simple and you will save money too.
*No minimum call charge applies to customers with monthly bills in excess of £100 only. The above examples are based on a minimum monthly call spend
To find out more call our Sales Team for Free on 0808 178 3278
We also have a wide range of broadband and leased line products to suit your business needs
At Open IP we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and expert customer service. We understand how important the internet is to keep your business running smoothly.
Great value cost effective business broadband with a range of packages designed to give you the flexibility to grow.
We have various business broadband packages to choose from so that you can tailor your package to suit your business needs, all at highly competitive prices. Whether you are a soul trader, a small to medium business or a large organisation, we have the package to suit you.
Having your fixed lines and calls with OpenIP can save you money on your line rental and calls. We can tailor-make packages to suit your needs with free minutes and competitive call prices to anywhere in the world.
Our benefits include:
- UK Local and National calls from less than 1p per minute with no connection or disconnection fees
- Excellent service level agreements with outstanding response times
- No need to change your number when transferring to us due to our porting agreements with suppliers and without the hassle of loss of service.
- If you are a new company and/or need a new line to be installed, we can also arrange this for you. With standard installation fees and quick install times, you can guarantee to be up and running in no time.
- Bandwidths and bearer circuits to suit your business needs and potential requirements at competitive prices
- Varied resilience options and high quality lines and services
- Support and network solutions put in place to suit your needs
By working closely to your specifications and needs, we can provide a full packaged data and telecommunications solution that will maximise business efficiency and ensure a high quality working broadband service. We deal with the project from start to finish which allows you to concentrate on other business matters.We pride ourselves on our customer service, so our service level agreements are highly competitive. We understand the needs of having your communications network up and running at all times, and with leased lines you are guaranteed to have very minimal disruption to your service.
For all our latest offers please contact our sales team, who will be more than happy to discuss your needs.
- Superfast products – with some of the UK’s fastest broadband products delivering speeds of up to 80Mbit/s you can meet all your bandwidth needs
- Engineering pedigree – a high quality and resilient network built using expertise in large scale IP networks means you can sell with confidence
- UK-based support – telephone support is standard so you can always speak to someone any time of the day
- Value for money – high quality service and support supplied at mid-range prices gives Partners real value for money
We believe business customers look for the following 3 things in a broadband supplier: service reliability, value for money and service speeds. Our NextGen Broadband has been built using the highest engineering standards and uses the latest ADSL technologies to provide reliably fast services. All at a price that represents great value for money.
OpenIP are a Silver Partner reseller of Vodafone, O2 and Orange Business packages. Mobile phone packages are both confusing and time consuming to set up and if you are unsure what you need, this can also cause problems.The sales team at OpenIP are trained in mobile communications and can quickly source the package that is right for business efficiency and can tailor make them to suit individual needs. From advice on BlackBerry server setup to 4G Dongles, you will be sure to get all the information you need.
Once this is set up, the customer will have their own portal and can easily set restrictions on phones, limits to usage on data, minutes and text messages and itemised billing that is easy to understand. The mobiles will be in your control but without the hassle of the set up. For a free no obligation quote, please email email@example.com or call us for Free on 0808 178 3278 and our sales team will be happy to engineer a solution that is right for you.