Open IP Support in the Education Sector
A trusted ICT partner for schools, academies & colleges across the North of England
We offer IT support that works closely with teachers and support staff, internal IT experts and students. We can offer a range of services which include both onsite and remote IT support and consultancy within your existing IT departments.
We are dedicated to serving a number of industries and sectors, but we have extensive knowledge and exposure within the education sector. We can offer all range of services from basic IT Support and maintenance to complex network infrastructure projects and re-organisation of all systems and hardware.
- We understand IT Support for Schools
- We understand our responsibilities as a technology services provider to the education sector
- We only apply cost-effective long-term technology strategies, avoiding any costly short-term solutions
- We recognise how technology enables the delivery of effective learning
- We know how to deliver technology as an effective learning tool
- We understand that we are fully accountable for the performance of your IT network infrastructure
- We can work within the financial constraints placed on head teachers and key decision makers who are responsible for reducing costs without sacrificing service levels
OpenIP – Trusted in the Education Sector
As your trusted IT partner, we can provide a fully managed service, taking full responsibility for all day-to-day IT operations and becoming accountable for the performance of network infrastructure. We will provide expert advice and professional assistance when you need to make difficult strategic decisions.
Due to the clients we work with in both the education and financial institutions, all of our staff are CRB checked and credit checked annually. You can be rest assured that that you have made the right decision to use OpenIP for your IT requirements. We work within the following institutions:
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- Adult learning centres
We are located across the UK with Head Office located in Bolton and we have both field engineers and office based engineers, so that we have staff to support your school’s needs. If you would like any testimonials or details of any schools that we work with, please contact us on 01204 707146 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily provide any information you require.